The NRA Benefits Marketplace is a state-of-the-art marketplace solution exclusively for NRA members with 51 or more eligible employees. It provides an intelligent enrollment technology platform that integrates with year-round health management – offering your employees an easy way to enroll in their benefits and stay engaged in their health throughout the year.
The only employee benefits enrollment system endorsed by the National Restaurant Association.
Designed specifically for the hospitality industry, the NRA Benefits Marketplace helps you lower your benefits costs, reduce the time you spend on benefits administration, increase employee productivity and improve retention. Some special features of this solution include:
• Savings on UnitedHealthcare® benefit plans: Up to a 5 percent discount on medical rates for fully insured groups with 51 or more eligible employees; annual invoice credit of up to 5 percent on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees; and up to a 5 percent discount on specialty benefits products for fully insured groups. Note: some restrictions apply in New York.
• Consumer health savings and spending accounts: Access to open and fund a Health Savings Account, with discounted maintenance fees for NRA members.
• Easy online enrollment and mobile access: Employees have convenient access to their benefits from their smartphones, tablets or computers.
• Wellness programs and services: Designed to inform employees of additional health and wellness offerings that may be available through their health plan.
• Responsive, reliable call center support: A highly responsive support team to help provide your employees with answers to their questions about health benefits in a timely manner, freeing you to spend time on other business needs.
• Integrated Affordable Care Act measurement and reporting: An optional feature that performs the complex and time-consuming ACA measurement and reporting tasks.
Personalized and easy to use
With an online enrollment experience personalized for each user, the NRA Benefits Marketplace provides guidance for plan selection to help your employees choose plans that best meet their needs. It also offers side-by-side plan comparisons to evaluate options, and a detailed benefit cost breakdown.
In addition, a digital wellness website helps educate and motivate employees to strive for better health year-round. This site also reinforces the importance of small changes to their daily routine.
Employees are encouraged to save and pay for their health care with tax-free dollars via Health Savings Accounts. This helps ensure they have the money they need as health care issues arise. It also helps encourage them to take control of their health to help minimize their costs. To further lower costs, the NRA Benefits Marketplace delivers up to a 10 percent discount on the monthly maintenance fee.
Lastly, the NRA Benefits Marketplace serves your employees in English and Spanish. It also includes the award-winning UnitedHealthcare Latino Health Solutions site.
Turnkey startup. Ready right now
To get started, the process is turnkey with fast implementation. You will simply select the best plans for your business from a list of available benefit and plan offerings, determine premiums and supply an employee eligibility file/census. We do the rest.
Take advantage of the NRA Benefits Marketplace … so you can stay focused on what matters most for your success and growth. For more information, contact: Kimberlee Vandervoorn at (301) 865-7058 or Clinton Wolf at (312) 348-7064.